Blog & Article Comment Policy
Comments are welcome and encouraged.
Where you see a comment box, feel free to give feedback and share your perspectives.
You may provide your real name or a username; what you provide will be published alongside your comment. We require an email address so that we can get in touch with you if there is a question about your comment. We will never publish, use, or sell your email address.
We respect and encourage diversity of thought and productive dialogue, but we won’t publish comments that:
- Are disrespectful to the author or subject of the article
- Contain excessive profanity
- Are completely off-topic
- Are anonymous. We only publish comments from people who identify themselves with a name or username
- Are solely promotional in nature. We encourage the sharing of links if they are relevant to the topic of the article or blog but links to sites that have nothing to do with the post won’t be published
- Contain random characters and links or otherwise look like robot spam
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site that we feel put the safety or utility of our community at risk.
This is a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any personal information you provide in comment areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at Privacy@McKesson.com.
To find out more about our privacy practices, please see the McKesson Privacy Notice.