New for 2015, the chronic care management (CCM) payment program authorized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) now makes it financially feasible for physicians to deliver care between office visits. Through CPT® Code 99490, physicians can be reimbursed for time invested outside of regular office visits, including phone or care coordination activities, to manage their Medicare patients with multiple chronic conditions. In order to participate in Medicare’s CCM program, there are specific criteria that must be met. Attend our upcoming webinar to learn more about the program’s requirements and how to start receiving reimbursement for CCM.
Attendees will learn:
- Industry trends and how chronic conditions are impacting Medicare spending
- About Medicare’s CCM program requirements and reimbursement incentives
- How to qualify and receive compensation for CCM services
- How to calculate your organization’s potential revenue from CCM reimbursements
- How to implement and maintain a successful CCM program
McKesson BPS Chronic Care Management Services