The trend toward accountable, coordinated care has taken hold in every sector and every region of the country. The number and variety of organizations adopting accountable care delivery models demonstrates the strong belief that this is a key component of the future of American healthcare, particularly as provisions of the Affordable Care Act continue to roll out during the next several years.
The three-day conference will be filled with compelling keynote presentations, including: an overview of the health care policy landscape; perspectives from health plans, hospitals, and physician organizations on the changing environment and roles in ACOs; case studies in employer-driven accountable care; and updates from CMS. There are two content-rich pre-conferences, nine mini summits and twelve concurrent sessions that offer participants a chance to learn more about ACO transactions and partnerships, system innovations, patient engagement and population health. We will hear from experts on ACO legal issues, quality measurement and HIT implementation, and from clinical leadership from the highest performing ACOs.
Please join us for this exciting conference as ACO models continue to dominate the U.S. healthcare marketplace.
Who should attend:
- Executives and Board Members of Health Plans, Health Systems, Hospitals and Physician Organizations
- Medical Directors
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Other Allied Health Professionals
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Representatives of Purchasers, including Private Employers and Public Purchasers
- Consumer Organization Representatives
- Federal and State Government Officials
- Health Care Regulators and Policy Makers
- Health Benefit Consultants
- Health Services Researchers and Academics
- Health Care Attorneys and In-house Counsel
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Directors of Accountable Care
- Directors of Quality Management and Improvement
- Directors of Government Programs
- Directors of Medicare Programs
- Directors of Medicaid Programs
- Directors of Network Contracting
- Directors of Provider Relations
- Directors of Finance and Reimbursement
- Pharmaceutical Executives
- Pharmaceutical Consultant
Price:Register by Friday, September 12, 2014 for Early Bird discount.
Save up to $600.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Los Angeles, CA