Certified Professional in Healthcare Management (CPHM) educates healthcare professionals on the value, challenges, history, legal aspects and recent trends in healthcare management. It addresses the growing responsibilities of care managers in the healthcare industry from both the payer and provider viewpoints.
The comprehensive CPHM program covers recent trends in the healthcare industry, and delivers valuable insights into:
- U.S. healthcare systems
- Health economics and strategies
- Legal and ethical issues in healthcare management
- National healthcare policies
- Healthcare leadership and management
Those who become certified in CPHM must renew this credential every two years (PDF, 117 KB).
- Two-day program in major cities - Our educators provide instruction in different cities in the United States throughout the year. See our current calendar.
- Two-day onsite program - A McKesson educator delivers the program at your organization's site or other location convenient for your staff members. You can invite other organizations to participate, reducing your own organization's costs and potentially earning a return on your investment.
- Self-study - Candidates for CPHM certification or recertification can choose the independent study option, enabling self-paced learning.
To get pricing information or schedule a CPHM onsite program, call 800-522-6780 ext. 7012 today.