Integrated pharmacy automation solutions for hospitals and health systems
McKesson Corp. sold our hospital pharmacy automation unit to private-equity firm Francisco Partners on November 4, 2013. The company was renamed Aesynt upon closing.
Solutions for medication delivery within a hospital, including central pharmacy, nursing and surgical services are now available from medication management solution provider Aesynt.
Looking for automation solutions?
- Point-of-care automation solutions
- Central pharmacy automation solutions
- Preparation and packaging automation solutions
- Ordering and receiving automation solutions
- Bar-code medication dispensing
- Pharmacy robots
- Medication dispensing nursing stations and carts
McKesson no longer sells these products, but they are still available from Aesynt. Visit aesynt.com
for automation solutions.
Aesynt designs and assembles robotics and automation products to help large hospital pharmacies and health systems manage, store, and distribute pharmaceutical drugs.
Aesynt offers automation solutions at every stage of medication delivery – including Central Pharmacy, Point of Care, Packaging and Preparation and Ordering and Receiving.