Privacy Notice Summary
Effective Date: February 22, 2017
The McKesson Privacy Notice applies only to www.mckesson.com and is limited to the investor.mckesson.com and ventures.mckesson.com subdomains. Below are some of the highlights of our website privacy practices.
- We directly collect your contact personal information, unique identifiers, preference information when you visit our website and publicly available personal information about you
- We may combine the personal information we collect from you when you visit our website with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our website through the use of various tracking technologies, including cookies
- We use personal information about you that we collect when you visit our website for various purposes, such as to improve our products and services, communicate with website users, market products and services and to conduct research
- We may contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions
- We share personal information about you with our service providers to the extent necessary to enable their performance
- We share personal information about you with other third parties when it is legally permissible or required
- We will not sell personal information about you that we collect when you visit our website to third parties
- When we collect personal information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it to be used for further marketing contact
- You may also contact us to correct, update, amend or request deletion of personal information about you at email@example.com
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser
To find out more about our privacy practices, please see the McKesson Privacy Notice.