Web-based Electronic Health Record
InteGreat EHR lets you build and access electronic health record (EHR) functionality, clinical decision support and patient management tools, freeing you to perform the tasks that matter most: delivering patient care. The InteGreat EHR can be implemented as an affordable Software as a Service (SaaS) installation and deployed as a browser-based solution, so you can be live on your EHR quickly.
InteGreat EHR provides the tools to help manage your practice with optimal efficiency. From managing patient records and clinical workflows to coding and reporting, InteGreat EHR provides a complete electronic health record (EHR) solution to fit your physician practice’s growing needs.
Complete Patient Records and Clinical Workflows
InteGreat EHR is fully equipped with Quippe™ technology integration for quick access to clinical decision support and patient management tools. In addition, the endto-end integration with Medicomp’s MEDCIN Engine® allows you to create your own template and capture your encounter according to your preference. With InteGreat EHR you’re able to document care by using gestures, handwriting and a variety of annotation tools.
InteGreat EHR allows for physician practices to have the more efficient clinical workflows that modern technology provides. The tool’s mobile support for phone and tablet devices helps you document quickly and with accuracy. Provider Worklist and Clinical Messaging provides electronic signatures and helps streamline communications between clinicians and support staff. The clinical workflow tool also automates common physician activities such as ePrescribing, capturing charges, ordering lab tests, viewing results and documenting clinical encounters.
Efficient Coding and Reporting
InteGreat EHR also has coding and reporting features designed to help provide better clinical management. InteGreat EHR provides completely coded clinical records to help meet the ever-increasing demands for federal and state reporting. Advanced features help ensure that coding is done correctly and that services are captured at the proper level. With InteGreat EHR, you also have the ability to access updates online which helps manage accurate data for reporting.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
McKesson, InteGreat® EHR 22.214.171.124, Certification ID Number: 09302015‐2602‐8
Vendor Name: McKesson; Product Version: InteGreat EHR; Date Certified: 09/30/2015; Drummond Group Inc. Certification ID Number: 09302015‐2602‐8; Modules Tested: 170.314 (a)(1‐15); 170.314 (b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314 (c)(1‐3); 170.314 (d)(1‐8); 170.314 (e)(1‐3); 170.314 (f)(1‐3); 170.314 (g)(2‐4) Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS117v3; CMS 125v3; CMS 130v3; CMS 138v3; CMS 147v4; CMS 153v3; CMS 155v3; CMS 165v3; CMS 166v4; Additional software used: MedFusion®, Surescripts® Network for Clinical Interoperability.
Costs & Limitations: InteGreat® EHR 2014 Edition Certified EHR requires the signing of an agreement, along with one-time training and implementation fees at the facility level. Monthly subscriptions per provider apply for the following optional features:
- Medfusion Portal – support for online patient portal service (170.314.e.1 & 170.314.e.3). Patient portal service allows patients to view their health information online as well as download and transmit a summary of their healthcare information to a third party electronically. Patients also have the ability to communicate to healthcare providers via secure messaging module. The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per provider.
- EBSCO – support for patient education content (170.314.a.15). Providers can provide patient education to the patients as needed (provider facility can choose between EBSCO or Elsevier offering). The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per provider
- Elsevier – support for patient education content via the InfoButton (170.314.a.15). Providers can provide patient education to the patients as needed (provider facility can choose between EBSCO or Elsevier offering). The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per provider.
- Surescripts – support for Direct Messaging for Transitions of care (170.314.b.1 & 170.314.b.2). Direct messaging allows health care providers to support secure, interoperable health information exchange via the Direct message protocols. Direct messages can be exchanged with any other user that has a Direct email address and that shares the DirectTrust association. Surescripts is the third party partner utilized by InteGreat EHR to supply Direct messaging capabilities. The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per provider
This certified product also has one-time initial software installation/implementation fee with monthly maintenance fee per interface to establish inbound and outbound interfaces for the following:
- Reporting to immunization registries (170.314.f.1 & 170.314.f.2). Allows an interface (connection) with a state or regional immunization registry, thereby allowing the export of their immunization data. The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per interface.
- Syndromic Surveillance reporting to public health agencies (170.314.f.3). Allows interface (connection) with a public health agency such as a city, county or state health department to export (send) diagnostic information that will assist public health professionals in assessing trends that may impact the public at large. The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per interface.
- Custom interfaces to third party products or an HIE. Interfaces can be established with third party products to share additional data with the provider group. Both inbound and outbound interfaces are supported. The ongoing monthly cost is a flat rate per interface.
There are no technical or practical limitations associated with implementing this product.