View Recorded Webinar
This educational webinar is designed to simplify the complex configuration of accountable care networks into a proven construct of four essential pillars. During the recorded session, you will be introduced to an innovative ACO model. Learning from past mistakes and best practices, the webinar will review a case study illustrating how people, process and technologies can be structured to deliver a fully integrated clinical network of physicians working together to control costs and provide better quality outcomes for patients.
- Four critical building blocks to support a successful value based payment program
- How to engage physicians in the move from volume to value based care
- Pragmatic tools to help networks become proficient at driving transformation
- Next generation of ACO Model: Physician centric, primary care driven
- How to gain compliance and earn trust with cost and quality reporting
Please complete the form below to access this resource: