View Recorded Webinar
You want to provide better care for your patients and you want to make the move to
value-based care. What are your next steps? Where do you start?
Join McKesson Business Performance Services (BPS) and Dr. Amit Rastogi, President
of PriMed ACO and PriMed LLC, to learn how to effectively set up your
organization to succeed in the value-based world. Whether or not you want to
become an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) certified by the Centers for
Medicaid and Medicare (CMS), you need to review the structure of your
organization as you transition to value-based healthcare.
Switching your practice to the ACO model of healthcare will be easier if you
kick start today to create a solid infrastructure and competencies to achieve
long-term, value-based success. Strategic planning is essential when creating a
value-based organization. It is easy to take the wrong path, or make a critical
wrong turn. Hear firsthand from a group that has been successful at a
value-based setup how to develop your own value-based organization.
What You Will Learn
- How to keep your goal on patient outcomes throughout change
- How to create a “team” environment of care within and outside your practice
- Where to look for pertinent buy in from your group
- How to begin and continue managing your population
- Determine if your technology is where it needs to be
- Discover if you are ready for risk sharing
Please complete the form below to access this resource: