Lytec® is a proven practice management system uniquely designed to support the needs of small, independent physicians. With streamlined scheduling and billing functionality along with complete revenue management capabilities, Lytec gives your practice the tools needed to manage in a changing healthcare environment.
All-New Automated Patient Intake
- Lytec® 2015 will help you spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patients. Lytec's new Patient Intake Mobile application for iPad® and AndroidTM automates the entire information-gathering process - giving you the ability to save valuable time and money. Simply hand your patients the mobile device, and through the Lytec Mobile application they can enter their new information and edit already-existing information in Lytec. The patient's information will flow directly into Lytec for you to validate and apply to their account.
- Lytec's Patient Intake Mobile application can significantly reduce the amount of time spent copying patient information from intake forms into your software. With your front office staff focusing on more productive tasks, you have the ability to save thousands of dollars by increasing efficiency.
- Dual diagnosis list lets you search for ICD-9 or ICD-10 codes.
- Customized carrier setting allows you to specify which code the carrier is using.
- A mapping tool helps you translate some ICD-9 codes to ICD-10.
Scheduling and Billing
- Lytec Mobile, a mobile application for the iPhone® or iPad®, lets you view your schedule and transmit charges using a phone or tablet.
- Customizable rules-based grids allow your practice to easily address different carrier filing requirements.
- Multiple ways to view the schedule helps expedite the scheduling of patient appointments.
- Pre-claim editing allows you to review your filings for errors on the front-end before you submit for payment.
- Verify and check for patient eligibility before a service is performed.
- Ability for biller to efficiently review payment information, flag changes and post individual payments and adjustments.