Health & Wellness Programs at McKesson
We have a strong culture of health at McKesson, with programs that support physical, mental, and financial well being of our employees and their families, including parental leave for moms and dads. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits plan helps you achieve and maintain better physical health.
Thousands of employees participate in Vitality, a voluntary wellness program, each year and enjoy improved health, savings on their medical premiums and rewards, such as gift cards and fitness tracking devices.
When you land a job with McKesson you can take advantage of the following health and wellness resources:
For in depth benefit and Vitality information visit
The Total Rewards Library.
Compensation & Retirement at McKesson
In addition to competitive pay, when you accept a job with McKesson, you have access to:
- 401k plan, offering you a convenient way to save for a secure financial future
- Purchase shares in the company through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Learning Courses at McKesson
McKesson Center for Learning, our training and development group, provides career development and continued learning opportunities for our employees.
Employees are encouraged to enroll in training sessions to expand your knowledge and prepare for the next step in your career, or to keep your skills current. In addition to in-person classes, employees may also take advantage of an on-line library of thousands of technical and business resources (learning modules, videos, on-line books, etc.). If you are looking for a job that offers superb training and leadership development, McKesson is a great place to work.
McKesson also supports our employees' desire to further your education through our:
- Educational assistance program, providing financial assistance to employees furthering your education, thus enhancing your competencies and career growth within the company.
- Discounted tuition costs and shorter time to complete your degree through our partnership with Kaplan University.
Employee Volunteerism at McKesson
At McKesson, we are committed to helping improve patients' lives by inspiring our employees, investing in our communities, and caring for our planet. Learn more about how our employees and the McKesson Foundation regularly join in activities to improve the communities where we live and work.
The McKesson Foundation supports our employees as they support our communities with:
- Up to $2,500 in matching gifts per employee per fiscal year
- $250 grant for every 25 hours you volunteer
- $500 grant when you join a nonprofit board