Corporate and U.S. Pharma Summer Internship Program
We offer a 10-week MBA summer internship program in our based in our San Francisco headquarters, beginning each June. Other locations may also be offered.
In this program, you’ll work with a project leader and an executive sponsor. You’ll research a key business issue within McKesson, benchmark best practices, conduct competitive analysis and craft a solution-oriented strategy.
MBA interns may be involved in:
- Identification of facts and issues surrounding key healthcare trends and business topic
- Research of best practices, emerging business trends and positions of competitors
- Design of competitive strategy and offerings to achieve value added, cost effective business solutions
- Identification of performance opportunities
- Development and delivery of an executive presentation
Internships are typically offered in the following groups:
- Corporate and U.S. Pharma Finance
- Corporate Human Resources
- Corporate Strategy and Business Development
- U.S. Pharma Business Process
- U.S. Pharma Marketing
- U.S. Pharma Strategy and Innovation
Interviewing for internships typically takes place on campus in late January and early February, with final interviews in our San Francisco offices in late February. Offers are made in early March.
Please see our Campus Recruiting Schedule for more details about specific activities on your campus.
- Two-day orientation and business overview
- Exposure to McKesson executives through “Lunch and Learn” speaker series
- Informal meetings with internship sponsors and business unit teams
- Final end-of-summer presentation to McKesson executives