McKesson’s integrated physician practice management system, Horizon Practice Plus™, addresses the complex revenue cycle management and administrative needs of physician practices. This solution facilitates the management of clinic-based financial and patient information throughout the organization. From scheduling to reimbursement, Horizon Practice Plus provides critical support for physician practice management functions to improve financial performance and increase productivity. Horizon Practice Plus earned the Best in KLAS rating in the Practice Management (26-100 physicians) category for 2009 and 2010.*
Designed for hospital-owned or mid- to large-sized physician practices, this physician practice management system enhances workflow across and throughout the practice, automating processes to drive productivity, enhance patient service, improve cash flow and reduce costs.
Built on McKesson’s unique understanding of practice workflow, the integrated, flexible technology in Horizon Practice Plus ensures data is available wherever and whenever your practice needs it. The system provides critical support for physician practice management functions, saving staff time and improving reimbursement and cash flow.
- Comprehensive Master Person Index (MPI) drives accurate patient information and business management across the organization.
- Scheduling meets the ever-changing needs of physician practices and enables simultaneous scheduling of equipment, rooms and personnel.
- End-to-end revenue cycle management reduces A/R and improves payment and collections.
- Flexible, open architecture enables integration with Horizon Ambulatory Care and other McKesson hospital information systems.
- The solution provides unparalleled service with dedicated account managers.
- Industry leading support ensures customer satisfaction.
- MPI with advanced search and retrieval technologies to prevent duplicate registrations and errors
- Full-featured, flexible, rules-based scheduling solution that allows simultaneous scheduling of equipment, rooms and personnel
- Automated co-pay calculation, stop-loss and limit checking, medical necessity checking and eligibility verification
- Access to online worklists and collection tools that track payment activity from patient visit to collection of overdue accounts.
*Source: 2009-2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software and Professional Services report. © 2010 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. www.KLASresearch.com. All rights reserved. KLAS Enterprises, Inc. is a healthcare industry group that compiles customer feedback to determine the industry’s best systems and vendors.