Promote Quality, Efficiency and User Adoption with Horizon Clinicals
Quality shouldn’t be an afterthought — it should drive care decisions from the moment a patient enters the office or hospital. Clinical decision support must be built into order sets, protocols and documentation so that it enhances care delivery rather than interfering with it. And those tools should follow the patient across the care continuum, optimizing outcomes in the ED, inpatient environment, physician office and home. Care planning must be a vital part of the workflow, with a single plan of action designed to drive the patient to discharge.
Horizon Clinicals® promotes high quality, safe care throughout the continuum and gives executives the information they need to run their businesses better. The solution suite harnesses clinical information to deliver powerful reporting and analysis, helping organizations drive continuous quality improvement with meaningful and actionable data from check-in to discharge. Horizon Clinicals offers ONC-ATCB certified electronic health records (EHRs) for the inpatient and ambulatory settings that, in conjunction with other clinical, operational and financial components, can transform all aspects of care delivery:
- Clinicians can access accurate, comprehensive patient information to ensure they are making well-informed, fact-based decisions.
- Clinical managers know their staff members are delivering care based on scientific knowledge, real-world clinical experience and appropriate clinical resource utilization.
- All care team members collaborate to help reduce the likelihood of miscommunication that could compromise patient safety.
- Managers and executives can create a culture of excellence with integrated real-time and retrospective enterprise intelligence that drives transparency while promoting shared accountability for performance improvement.
Horizon Clinicals solutions address your needs for:
Solutions are also available for these constituents and care settings:
Customer Success Stories
Learn how these organizations have achieved success with Horizon Clinicals solutions
Clinical Leadership Education Webinar Series
Join us for one or all of these webinars designed to spotlight the key challenges and priorities of clinical leaders. The webinars focus on improving quality, safety and organizational performance to better prepare organizations for emerging care models. Register by clicking on one of the links below or learn more on our web site.
Ousting the Insulin Sliding Scale Using Evidence, CPOE and Six Sigma
Thursday, October 20, 2011, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
Accountable Care: Industry Perspectives and Strategies for Success
Thursday, November 10, 2011, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
* Horizon Clinicals® Release 10.3.1 has received complete EHR certification *- deeming the electronic health record (EHR) software capable of enabling providers to meet the Stage 1 meaningful use measures required to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ONC-ATCB) program, the EHR software is 2011/2012 compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. McKesson's Horizon Clinicals 10.3.1 release certified on November 17, 2010, Certification ID 11172010-1558-8. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.