McKesson’s Network Management solutions empower health plans to transform the performance of their networks while significantly reducing medical, administrative and IT costs. We created these solutions based on our extensive experience working with over 30 health plans covering more than 50 million lives.
The Network Management solution suite — which consists of McKesson Provider Manager™, McKesson Reimbursement Manager™ and McKesson Contract Manager — simplifies the design, management and servicing of provider networks while helping to orchestrate value-based reimbursement.
McKesson Provider Manager
McKesson Provider Manager helps health plans cost-effectively drive strategic care delivery and reimbursement reform initiatives such as accountable care organizations (ACOs), tailored networks and value-based products by automating the design, management and implementation of provider networks.
McKesson Provider Manager helps plans:
- Rapidly roll out innovative networks designs, products and care and reimbursement models
- Automate the design, delivery and servicing of provider networks
- Align benefit designs with network strategies
- Automate accurate, high-volume, logic-intensive data transactions
- Streamline provider data administration with a “single source of truth”
McKesson Reimbursement Manager
McKesson Reimbursement Manager helps health plans increase auto-adjudication rates and first-pass payment accuracy while implementing new reimbursement methodologies more quickly. A the same time, the solution lowers the burden on IT resources through a policy driven, automated reimbursement process that integrates complex claims editing, provider and contract selection, and advanced pricing functions.
McKesson Reimbursement Manager helps plans:
- Speed time to market with reimbursement innovations
- Reduce administrative costs
- Increase payment accuracy and auto-adjudication rates
- Automate the entire reimbursement lifecycle
McKesson Contract Manager
McKesson Contract Manager™ helps you centralize and standardize provider contracts while driving significant administrative cost reductions. It helps automate the entire contract lifecycle, including authoring, offering, negotiation, review, approval and acceptance. In addition, it supports the maintenance of signed contracts, including bulk amendments and re-contracting.
McKesson Contract Manager helps plans:
- Automate the contract management lifecycle (authoring, offering, negotiation and acceptance) to decrease administrative costs
- Bring new contracting initiatives to market quickly while reducing contracting errors and risk through a standard contract template and clause library
- Drive payer-provider collaboration, transparency and provider adoption of new initiatives with web-based contract execution capabilities