The configuration module enables the administration and modification of episode parameters such as: look-back and look-forward durations, age ranges, included services and much more. With these capabilities health plans and health systems can define their programs to meet their unique provider network and consumer population needs.
- Simple Parameters—For basic episode configuration such as age range, insurance type, and the pre- and post-episode durations can be configured.
- Foundational Parameters—For more advanced episode configuration, the discrete diagnosis and services codes such as the episode trigger, diagnosis, and procedural codes can be defined.
- Quality Parameters—As part of our analytic process Potential Avoidable Complications (PACs) are identified as part of our quality parameters. The PAC information can be configured to be included or excluded within the episode definitions.
HealthQx Episode Configuration Helps Health Plans:
- Reduce administrative costs associated with the management of episode definitions
- Increase flexibility via modifiable episode parameters
- Reduce the complexity associated with configuring episodes
- Improve provider engagement and adoption of value-based programs