HealthQx is a certified HCI3 Prometheus Analytics platform.
HealthQx is designed to help health plans and health systems simplify the design, implementation, and monitoring of alternative payment models such as bundled payments, Accountable Care Organizations and other at-risk arrangements. The user-friendly interface helps business users quickly access drill-down dashboards to support provider engagement and contract negotiation processes. McKesson also offers self-service business intelligence capabilities that help data science professionals perform their own unique analysis and reporting.
- Clinically Validated Episode Of Care Definitions—Our standards-based, episode of care definition library is consistently updated, promoting the continuous identification of episodes and their associated volume, costs, and care variations.
- Flexible Provider Attribution—Through our flexible provider attribution processes we can attribute individual physicians, practices and facilities to episodes of care to better understand their quality and cost performance.
- Rapid Identification Of Episode Relationships—Through our clinical methodology we automate the identification of clinically related episodes, which helps to understand the complexity of consumer populations.
- Streamline Episode Budget Creation—Through our analytic processes we quickly determine the average episode cost and provide a detailed view into its associated clinical services.
- Configurable Episode Dashboards & Reports—The drill-down dashboards and exportable reports are flexible and can be configured to meet the unique needs of healthcare organizations.
- Configurable Episodes & Analytics—Our episode definitions and analytics are configurable. For example: episode triggers, age parameters, and look-back/look-forward periods can be modified to meet specific program needs.
HealthQx Helps Health Plans:
- Increase the speed to market of value-based products
- Reduce value-based payment program administration by approximately 20-30%
- Increase provider engagement and adoption of value-based programs
- Reduce medical costs through clinical transformation (e.g. improve over & underutilization, reduce potentially avoidable complications, increase clinical efficacy, etc.)