McKesson RxPak focuses on providing designs and delivery that meet your unique product needs.
Choosing the right business partner is critical. As your packaging partner, RxPak helps you reduce Capital expenditures, optimize production efficiency and reach pharmacies and patients through multiple channels.
Combining our services with the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor helps deliver your product into the supply chain as quickly as possible- often on the same day it is packaged.
RxPak offers Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Services:
- Expertise in consumer-friendly compliance packaging
- Blister packaging for solid-dose products
- Compliance packaging formats to drive adherence to medications
- Turnkey primary and secondary packaging
- Innovative package engineering and customized design capabilities
- Proven technology in child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging
- Support for new product launches
- Custom solutions for your packaging needs
We offer state-of-the-art, blister-based compliance packaging, traditional bottling and heat seal carding
Blister packaging for solid-dose products
- Three fully automated, high-speed blister packaging and cartoning lines
- Cutting-edge, blister-based compliance packaging formats drive adherence to medications and include award-winning:
- Burgopak™ (exclusive licensee for U.S. and Canada)
- ShellPak® (all format sizes)
- MedLock EZ™ (environmentally-friendly compliance)
Four fully automated bottling lines offer performance and quick change flexibility utilizing electronic filling technology.
Versatile custom packaging for large-format products such as vials, ampoules, syringes, and inhalers.
Kit assembly, physician sampling, heat seal carding, and various other secondary packaging.
RxPak has strategically partnered with select vendors to be fully compliant with the Drug Quality and Security signed into law in 2013. By November 2016, our packaging suites will offer full serialization aggregation and manual solutions for bottles, blisters, kits, and other packaging designs.
RxPak is an Environmentally-Friendly and Compliant Facility Designed for Success.
150,000-square-foot facility has a state-of-the-art environmental monitoring system and eight automated lines built with Uhlmann and Cremer equipment.
RxPak facility is:
- DEA-licensed for class II-V controlled substances
- Climate-controlled packaging suites
RxPak is approved and qualified by leading brand manufacturers.
Quality: Our Top Priority
Quality controls at RxPak include:
- 100% online label verification
- State-of-the-art Optel and VisioTec vision systems
- McKesson's Business Process Six Sigma group
- Six Sigma rigor optimizes efficiency and controls costs, and across McKesson's nationwide distribution network, resulted in an order quality of 99.96% accuracy.
- An electronic OEE system also complements the efficiency of our facility.
- Products packaged by RxPak utilize child resistant container closure systems in compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- RxPak has strategically partnered with select vendors to be fully compliant with the Drug Quality and Security signed into law in 2013. By November 2016, our packaging suites will offer full serialization aggregation and manual solutions for bottles, blisters, kits, and other packaging designs.
- All our products are packaged with lot control tracking and specific packaging dating
For more information about regulatory compliance, contact 901-255-8001
We are committed to high quality and efficiency—your reputation is safe with us.
- Reduce capital expenditures
- Increase production efficiency
- Drives adherence to medications with innovative compliance packaging
- Deliver product to market quickly, often on the same day that it's packaged