McKesson Specialty Health draws upon more than 15 years of expertise in developing and administering high-touch, customized patient assistance programs (PAPs) for manufacturers who want to provide free or reduced-cost drugs to uninsured or underinsured patients. McKesson Specialty Care Solutions administers patient assistance programs ranging in size from a single drug to more than 100 drugs.
Each PAP is designed to meet a manufacturer's unique requirements and can include traditional services, hospital/institution programs, and/or support for Medicare Part D patients. Patient assistance programs are supported by highly trained specialty customer service representatives from our Specialty Solution Center, as well as reimbursement and clinical professionals who deliver friendly, personalized patient services.
- Patient- and provider-driven models for enrollment and fulfillment
- Utilization of all communication channels (e.g., Web, fax, phone, mail) to serve individual preferences
- Seamless integration with reimbursement services
- Multiple options for product distribution
- Wide variety of communication campaigns to support policy changes and updates (i.e., Medicare Part D)
- Exhaustive search of alternative funding sources
- Unparalleled knowledge to foresee and anticipate evolving industry best practices and trends
- Experienced solution center professionals support patients and physicians to provide a positive customer experience
- Team experience in consolidating separate programs into one to support manufacturer cost-saving objectives