McKesson Specialty Health experts provide industry-leading manufacturer reimbursement services through personalized guidance to ensure safe and rapid drug access to providers and patients. Experience in oncology, rheumatology, dermatology, neurology, vaccines, and other therapeutic areas complement a broad portfolio of integrated services.
Skilled reimbursement hotline team members research, analyze and report data needed to provide timely, complete and accurate verification of drug coverage through medical and prescription benefits. They focus on expediting access to prescribed drugs patients need when they need them.
- Benefit investigation with reimbursement counseling to physicians
- Prior authorization support and guidance
- Extensive and customized analyses of alternate funding opportunities
- Reporting on utilization trends, payer coverage trends, and benefit investigation results
- Pharmacist review of prescription orders before triage to dispensing pharmacy
- Reimbursement "tool kits" to address payment denials and support payer coverage (prior authorization requirements)
- Industry-leading expertise to provide thought leadership in support of reimbursement programs
- Dedicated implementation / transition teams that make possible on-time, high satisfaction program launches
- Accelerated access to products through comprehensive reimbursement and case management support