Healthcare IT Solutions to Help Your Organization Deliver Better Care and Drive Better Results
McKesson Provider Technologies is committed to the success of your healthcare organization - today and tomorrow. As you know, the healthcare industry is enduring the most fundamental challenges it has ever faced. At this critical time, you need vendors who understand both your challenges and your opportunities.
Over the next two years alone, McKesson is committed to investing $1 billion in technology R&D to address your critical success factors. McKesson has built its reputation by helping customers maximize the value of core systems, improve financial performance and quality, connect and coordinate care and manage advanced payment models.
We deliver comprehensive solutions that enable hospitals, health systems and other providers to use IT more strategically for better business, better care and better connectivity.
Our capabilities extend beyond EHR and other healthcare IT software solutions to include automation and robotics, enterprise intelligence and analytics, supply chain management and other services that seamlessly connect healthcare providers, physicians, payers and patients across all care settings.
The McKesson Provider Technologies customer base in the United States includes:
- 52% of all health systems and 76% of health systems with more than 200 beds
- 20% of all physician practices, comprising more than 125,000 physician practices with practice management or EHRs
- 24% of home care agencies, supporting more than 50,000 home care visits annually
- 3100+ facilities running enterprise medical imaging software (radiology, cardiology and document management)
Our Products by the Numbers
- Our laboratory information systems process 1.5 billion results at more than 255 facilities
- More than 300 ROBOT-Rx® pharmacy robots deployed in North America dispense 350 million medication doses error-free
Paragon Hospital Information System
Recognized as Best in KLAS* for six years, Paragon® is an integrated clinical and financial hospital information system that can assist hospitals on their journey to meaningful use. Paragon supports hospitals as they anticipate and navigate industry changes while facilitating their efforts to enhance patient safety, productivity and revenue cycle management.
Learn more about Education and Training