Improving Outcomes for Members, Reducing Risk and Cost for Payers
In business for nearly two centuries, McKesson brings the stability and resources required to deliver effective care management programs with long-term impact. McKesson Care Management helps health plans and payers navigate a demanding, constantly-changing industry by offering a comprehensive suite of flexible, interoperable care management software and services.
Succeeding in health care today requires solutions that integrate seamlessly, evolve with changes in the industry and pinpoint areas for cost and quality improvement. Our McKesson VITAL Care Management suite does just that. VITAL stands for Versatile Interoperable Technology Advancing Lives™, and it's our promise to execute high performing care management programs that deliver better outcomes for patients, while reducing cost for payers.
Our McKesson VITAL Care Management model offers a complete suite of adaptable solutions that allows you to use only what you need now, and easily add features later to meet your evolving needs.
McKesson VITAL Platform
McKesson VITAL Population Management Services
- Browser-based care management workflow software
- Integrates utilization, disease, and case management into a single system
InterQual® Coordinated Care Content helps manage high risk, complex members
- Blended, co-morbid assessments that dynamically generate personalized care plans
McKesson VITAL Engagement
McKesson VITAL Business Insight
- Chronic condition and disease management programs
- Case and complex case management programs
nurse advice, triage, advisory, and advocacy services
- Business intelligence to help improve quality of care and reduce costs
- Identification and stratification services
- Actionable insights for payers delivering care management programs themselves
Learn more about McKesson VITAL Care Management
Clinical questions are not answered via this web site or phone number. Please contact your physician or health plan.