Utilization, Disease, and Case Management Workflow in One Interoperable Platform
Many care management programs operate UM, DM and CM in disparate silos that don't communicate with one another, share data, or allow care managers to easily flag gaps in care, inefficiencies or communication breakdowns. The result is wasted productivity for the user, fragmented data, missed opportunities to close gaps in care, poorer health outcomes and unnecessary cost to the health care system.
The McKesson VITAL Platform eliminates those silos to improve workflow, care coordination, efficiency, productivity, communication and decision-making.
Offered as installed or hosted, our workflow tool solution is scalable, automated software that integrates utilization, disease and case management activities. The solution includes evidence-based clinical guidelines to help payer and provider organizations share a common language when determining the most appropriate care, driving financial and clinical outcomes.
VITAL Platform Features:
- Browser-based care management workflow software
- Integrates utilization, disease, and case management into a single system
- Data sources can include commercial and homegrown claims systems, predictive modeling applications, biometric data, lab results, authorization exchanges, and more
- Provides a 360-degree view of a member’s information and needs
InterQual® Chronic Care Criteria helps manage high risk, complex members
- Blended, co-morbid assessments that dynamically generate personalized care plans
- Track care plan barriers and goal achievement
InterQual® Criteria to support evidence-based medical reviews in the UM process
- URAC Core with Vendor Certification full accreditation in case management, disease management, and health utilization management
- Recognition as the first organization to receive software product accreditation under URAC's Vendor Certification Program
- Session log, modification log, data viewing log, and search parameters enable a covered entity to comply with HIPAA
- Integrates with
McKesson Risk Manager™, which provides clinical business intelligence for both providers and payers; and McKesson’s
Clear Coverage™, a powerful utilization management, coverage determination, and network compliance platform
Learn more about McKesson VITAL Care Management
Clinical questions are not answered via this web site or phone number. Please contact your physician or health plan.