Dynamic Web Reporting Turns Data into a Performance Management Tool
Productivity data is only useful if you have the ability to access, analyze, and leverage it. The Web Reporting for ANSOS One-Staff™ module provides your healthcare staffing management team with a clear and comprehensive presentation of the staffing information collected in ANSOS One-Staff. Graphical dashboards turn a wealth of data into a useful performance management tool that helps users track productivity issues, pinpoint areas of concern, and quickly assess and respond to current needs.
You can use the Web Reporting module to examine current data across disciplines or display trends in data for the fiscal year to date. Move from the summary level of cross-divisional reporting to the details of shift-by-shift staffing with ease.
- Facilitates productivity transparency across the enterprise with dynamic data updates
- Enables critical analysis of patient care hours and costs associated with workload
- Pinpoints areas of concern with drill-down reporting
- Supports quick interventions in critical variances in actual, targeted, and budgeted values
- Facilitates historical data retrieval for current and previous timeframes and date ranges
- Automated and on-demand data extraction from ANSOS One-Staff
- Real-time graphical assessment of enterprise productivity
- Drill-down reporting for detailed analysis
- Graphical elements including bar graphs, line graphs, and hover text
- Trending analysis of productivity data across cost centers
Workforce Management Suite Products:
- ANSOS One-Staff
An enterprise productivity management solution that balances the clinical needs of the organization with the personal and professional goals of the staff, resulting in consistently excellent patient care.
An open-shift management solution that creates a more flexible staffing environment and improved scheduling control for enhanced efficiencies, reduced costs, and empowered staff.
- McKesson Time and Attendance
A web-based time and labor solution that streamlines the time entry, time approval, and accrual management processes.