Real-Time Communication Promotes Efficient and Equitable Staff Scheduling
McKesson's Web Scheduler module provides real-time communication to your employees, supporting the creation of an equitable schedule by granting all employees the same access to scheduling information.
As a Web-based front end to ANSOS One-Staff, Web Scheduler is designed to facilitate effective and efficient staff scheduling. Managers can use Web Scheduler to view the variance between required shifts and filled shifts in real-time, and employees can use it to view and request open shifts. Open shifts can also be time-staged by employee tiers to ensure equitable self-scheduling for all employees.
- Increases rate of filled shifts by improving access to open-shift opportunities
- Supports overtime reduction by allowing open shifts to be posted first to part-time staff
- Improves employee and manager satisfaction through convenience of at-home schedule management
- Provides management with flexibility to approve or deny all requests and manage daily paid time off
- Maintains authority of the "master schedule" by conveying all scheduling changes to ANSOS One-Staff
- Publication of open shifts to qualified staff gives employees desired access, flexibility, and control over their schedules
- Tiered release of open shifts supports equitable self-scheduling
- Synchronization with ANSOS One-Staff allows variable core and self-scheduling options for every unit
- Highly customizable security options provide flexibility and accountability
Workforce Management Suite Products:
- ANSOS One-Staff
An enterprise productivity management solution that balances the clinical needs of the organization with the personal and professional goals of the staff, resulting in consistently excellent patient care.
An open-shift management solution that creates a more flexible staffing environment and improved scheduling control for enhanced efficiencies, reduced costs, and empowered staff.
- McKesson Time and Attendance
A web-based time and labor solution that streamlines the time entry, time approval, and accrual management processes.