Web-based reporting of rest, stress, and holter ECG Management
Designed to provide anytime, anywhere access McKesson Cardiology™ ECG Management software is a web-based system that provides a comprehensive solution for 12- or 15-lead resting ECGs, and supports stress and holter procedures as well. These ECGs are received from a multi-vendor list of carts, patient bedside monitors, stress machines and holter analysis stations. ECG Management software can interpret rest ECG procedures to produce diagnosis statements and measurements, or you can choose to utilize the cart based interpretations. Smart workflow tools streamline the administration and clinical over-reading of ECGs while automatically distributing results across the enterprise.
When importing XML files from supported modalities, the stress interface supports out-of-the box mapping of protocol data such as stress type, termination reason and date of study. The patient's standing heart rate, blood pressure, stress mets and other discrete elements are mapped into the report field for rapid report generation.
McKesson Cardiology ECG Management Helps to:
- Increase productivity by reading ECGs and other cardiovascular procedures via the web on an iPad via ECG Mobile
- Support better patient care by allowing ECG procedures to be reviewed alongside other cardiovascular procedures
- Streamline administration activities with tools for charge capture, critical alerts and results distribution
- Expedite STEMI case activation
McKesson Cardiology ECG Management Includes:
- Single-click comparison of current and historical ECG exams
- Stress Protocol and Patient Data can be automatically imported into the appropriate report fields
- Extended tools including caliper screen, median beat and superimposed views
- ECG Management application customization according to specific site requirements and user preferences
- Support for DICOM modality worklist
- Vendor-Neutral connectivity to ECG carts, bedside monitors, stress machines and holter ECG analysis stations
Want to read rest ECGs on your iPad? We have an app for that
Meet your new favorite app. McKesson Cardiology™ ECG Mobile is more than a simple mobile ECG viewing app, it is a full featured resting ECG reporting platform built to utilize the features only a mobile environment can provide. As a seamless extension of McKesson Cardiology ECG Management, ECG Mobile offers a complete feature set allowing you to complete your daily resting ECG reading tasks – from waveforms viewing in different layouts, to overlay morphology comparison, caliper measurements, diagnosis editing, and report confirmation. All resting ECGs that have been sent from your modalities to ECG Management will be available in ECG Mobile.
With Mobile notifications and advanced sharing features, you can now respond faster to STEMI cases and better collaborate with peers and colleagues.
Finally with multiple layers of security mechanisms, you can be sure that your patient health information is well protected and accessible only to authorized users.