Eliminate the Silos of Data in your EP Cardiology Lab
The McKesson Cardiology™ EP solution is a comprehensive workflow, reporting and data management solution for diagnostic, ablation and implant needs in the electrophysiology lab. Designed to integrate the EP Cardiology lab with the cardiovascular electronic medical record, data is aggregated from multiple points of care eliminating the silos of data in the lab. McKesson Cardiology EP provides access to all this data in one location, avoiding redundancy and duplication.
Built upon the single database solution of McKesson Cardiology™ CVIS, data entered in the holding area and EP Cardiology lab automatically populates to the procedure log and reports (both physician and administrative).The result is that the physician requires only a few button clicks to review, edit and finalize their report. In addition, multimodality images such as fluoroscopy and intracardiac echo can be captured and annotated to provide documentation when reporting lead placement, waveforms and more.
McKesson Cardiology EP Helps to:
- Reduce redundant data entry and risk of error by aggregating information from multiple users and systems into a single medical record
- Increase productivity by providing access to reading and reporting procedures over the web
- Reduce report turn-around-time by generating transcription-quality final reports quickly and easily
- Streamline EP workflow through structured reporting for diagnostic, ablation and implant procedures
McKesson Cardiology EP Features:
- Automatic import to the EP Cardiology report of clinical data and measurements from CardioLab®¹
- Compliance with Heart Rhythm Society and American College of Cardiology guidelines for report organization and mandatory data elements
- Capture of NCDR®² ICD Registry™¹ data at point of care for registry submission
- Comprehensive device and inventory tracking with McKesson Point of Use Supply™
- Web-based access
- Statistical, administrative and clinical report query capabilities