The Hemodynamic monitoring system solution designed around the parallel workflows in your invasive lab
The McKesson Cardiology™ Hemo solution is a comprehensive hemodynamic monitoring system and information management application for cardiac, peripheral and EP procedures. Patient demographics, medication information, hemodynamic waveforms, fractional flow reserve (FFR) measurements, images and procedural information all flow seamlessly into one complete patient record. The result – repetitive data entry is eliminated and information is intuitively accessible from any location.
Cath lab professionals provided their expert perspective to design the system. The result is a solution that offers an intuitive interface that is simple to use and addresses the most pressing and previously unresolved challenges.
Integration of Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) measurements into the McKesson Hemodynamic monitoring system enables the acquisition of the FFR sample and relevant clinical documentation. The FFR pressure wire connects to the existing Hemo hardware via a compact and low-cost interface device, eliminating the need for extra instrumentation. The FFR pressure snapshot is saved together with the FFR result and becomes an integral part of the patient's record.
McKesson Cardiology Hemo is available as a stand-alone application, or integrated into
McKesson Cardiology™ cardiovascular information solution (CVIS).
McKesson Cardiology Hemo Helps to:
- Improve cath lab workflow by automating and streamlining processes
- Improve the efficiency of the physician by enabling the completion of their report before the patient leaves the room
- Enhances the ability to make informed patient care decisions through the aggregation and display of cath imaging and data on a single workstation
- Improve usability by reducing the number of button clicks through an intuitive user interface
- Automatically populate the final cath report with hemodynamic monitoring data
McKesson Cardiology Hemo Features:
- Hemodynamic status monitoring and analysis modules enable users to monitor patient progress
- Real-time procedure notes charting continually keeps clinical records up-to-date
- Real-time customizable vitals chart, including pain status and conscious sedation data, enables users to accurately monitor patient status and respond to quickly meet patient needs
- Customizable patient demographics forms and procedural data forms
- Final hemodynamic monitoring report in PDF format, including all data gathered during the procedure, helps to keep clinicians informed of patient needs