Cardiovascular Imaging and Reporting Via the Web
McKesson Cardiology™ offers cardiologists, administrators and other care givers safe, secure anywhere/anytime access to advanced cardiovascular image review and reporting capabilities for echo, vascular, cath, electrophysiology, nuclear medicine and ECG procedures over the web. The result is improved quality of care, a boost to departmental efficiency and an increase in referring physician and staff satisfaction.
This cardiac information and reporting web application runs from any location at any time on a standard computer with an Internet browser. Physicians can review cardiac procedures stored in the McKesson Cardiology cardiovascular information system (CVIS) database and sign reports from anywhere -within the facility, or from the office, clinic or home.
McKesson Cardiology Web incorporates the intuitive interface functionality, processing and reporting tools available on McKesson Cardiology CVIS diagnostic workstations. Cardiovascular image quality is superb and, with just one click, McKesson Cardiology Web displays an original, high-quality digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) image of any frame.
McKesson Cardiology Web Helps to:
- Improve productivity and workflow by enabling users to access cardiology procedures and reports from any location, at any time
- Enhance clinical quality through the display of diagnostic-quality DICOM image frames
- Improve workflow by enabling users to electronically sign and finalize reports
- Enhance clinical decision making by providing advanced integration with physician portals and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS)
McKesson Cardiology Web Features:
- Advanced web-based report review and creation capabilities make it possible for users to work from any location
- Advanced cardiovascular imaging enhancement and measurement tools enable clinicians to accurately treat patients
- Secure access technologies including SSL provide for iron-clad image and data protection
- Automatic submission of results and billing data to the HIS helps to improve workflow