Leverage Your PACS Investment to Help Detect Breast Cancer
McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus™ version 2.0 offers a flexible solution to leverage investments already made in a picture archiving and communication system (PACS). It serves the full field digital mammography (FFDM) and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) domain offering visualization technology to help detect breast cancer, helping to eliminate the need to purchase a dedicated mammography imaging specialty workstation. Our workstation supports primary interpretation of digital mammography images, including DBT, using a multi-modality PACS workstation.
This new release adds unique workflow capabilities and specialized tools to optimize the primary interpretation of DBT for high volume breast screening and advanced diagnostic mammography at the McKesson Radiology Station™. In addition, it introduces support for new market requirements for breast density reporting and a more efficient display of prior BI-RADS assessment category.
- Helps departments realize cost-savings
- Single workstation access to both 2D and DBT breast imaging
- Native embedded advanced workflow for both 2D and DBT
- Import, store, and display DBT exams using standards-based DICOM Breast Tomosynthesis Object (BTO)
- Support for synthesized 2-D mammography image view
- Workflow navigation tools including advanced dynamic cine tool with ability to embed cine mode DBT into display protocols
- Advanced slabbing tool which combines DBT slices into a single slab of a user-selected thickness
- Site-wide and user configurable display protocols to display DBT along with other breast imaging procedures
- Support for multiple magnifying glass
- Support for breast density
- Support for BI-RADS assessment category
- Historical similar images enhancements
- Bi-lateral quadrant zooming enhancements
- IHE Mammography Profile Support
- DICOM CAD-SR Support
- Reading Room Environment Control
- MG Extended User Options
Learn more about our digital mammography solutions by contacting us.