McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus
McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus™ offers a flexible solution to leverage investments already made in a radiology information system and picture archiving and communication system (RIS/PACS) to serve the full field digital mammography domain, alleviating the need to purchase a dedicated mammography imaging workstation.
Our workstation has received FDA 510(k) clearance to offer full support for primary interpretation of digital mammography images using a traditional RIS/PACS workstation. McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus integrates with market-leading Mammography Reporting and CADstream Breast MRI Interpretation and Analysis Tools.
- Single point of entry
- Paperless workflow
- Configurable multi-modality PACS to incorporate all radiology workflow (i.e., MG, CT, MRI, etc.)
- Integrated reading environment provides a complete breast image solution beyond image display
- IHE Mammography Profile Support
- DICOM CAD-SR Support
- Zoom to Fit Anatomy and Quadrant Zoom
- Intelligent Prior Study Comparison with Historical Cycling
- Reading Room Environment Control
- MG Extended User Options
To learn more, contact us.