Radiology Imaging Software Provides Access to Information Wherever and Whenever You Need it, Helping You Improve Workflows and Reduce Costs
McKesson Radiology™ leverages our web-based platform, which provides the ultimate PACS experience while allowing you to keep overall costs down. McKesson Radiology Station™, the client application of our McKesson Radiology solution, provides high-resolution image-display, workflow-efficiency and system-integration capabilities that you have come to expect. At the same time, McKesson Radiology decreases your TCO via a flexible and scalable architecture that successfully handles your organization’s growing data-management needs.
Let McKesson Radiology™ imaging software assist you in improving physician engagement by providing radiologists and referring physicians with improved access to images and clinical reports so that they can help deliver optimal patient care.
Our comprehensive PACS system includes:
- Volumetric CT and MR Solutions: Variable Thickness Regional Intensity Protocols™ (VTRIP™) 2.0 is a productivity module that provides adjustable and expandable display protocols that natively display the extra fidelity allowed by volumetric CT and MR within the McKesson Radiology Station application. In addition, VTRIP 2.0 includes 3D Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP), 3D Surface Volume Rendering (SVR) and Advanced Visualization workflow. VTRIP 2.0 is included in McKesson Radiology 12.1.1
- Teaching File Solutions: McKesson Study Share™ enables medical imaging specialists to efficiently organize and share images, teaching files and reference case information needed during daily practice, for training, conferencing, diagnostic decision support. It serves as a collaborative knowledge management platform for sharing images across disciplines with full text search over radiology reports, and the ability to create personal alerts based on events occurring in PACS.
Optional add-on solutions:
- Native Mammography Solutions: McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus™ is an optional embedded solution for mammography that allows you to eliminate the need for a dedicated specialty mammography workstation. McKesson Radiology Mammography Plus is a single platform for both radiology PACS and mammography reading that allows users unrestricted web-enabled access from any workstation to multimodality breast imaging, including tomosynthesis, with all the advantages of a robust PACS environment. Leverage your PACS investment to bring on support for Mammography at the enterprise level today.
- DIACAP clearance approved
- Authority to Operate and Authority to Connect for the Air Force
Horizon Medical Imaging™ 11.9, McKesson Radiology™ 12.0 and McKesson Enterprise Image Repository™ 12.0 do not require any fees for the sole purpose of enabling functionality associated with § 170.314(a)(12) Image Results.
DICOM Conformance Statements
IHE Integration Statement
Learn more about our radiology imaging software system by viewing our Diagnostic Imaging video demo.