Thinking About a Comprehensive Hospital Information System (HIS)? Think Paragon.
A fully integrated clinical and financial information system designed for hospitals and health systems of all sizes.
Today’s challenging healthcare environment is difficult enough without your hospital information system adding to the complexity. Enter Paragon®—a complete hospital information system (HIS) designed for the environment of today with the adaptability to accommodate the challenges of the future. Paragon is the proven, smart choice for hospitals and health systems of any size, and has been rated the #1 Community HIS by KLAS for seven consecutive years**. A successful track record of enabling organizations to provide better patient care while staying current with the complex and changing regulatory environment means Paragon is ready to be your new HIS, too.
Paragon HIS brings you these advantages:
- Reduced system complexity and lowered cost of ownership: Designed around a technology platform that helps reduce system operational complexity via a fully integrated clinical and financial system, a modern, non-proprietary operating platform and a Microsoft® SQL server platform.
- Easy-to-use, comprehensive software applications: The Paragon HIS solution offers a broad suite of clinical and financial applications with anytime, anywhere access via the web.
- Single vendor for all your clinical and financial needs: With Paragon, we provide hospitals and health systems a unique advantage – a single vendor partnership for all of your clinical and financial operations to help you navigate the healthcare landscape while efficiently maximizing the clinical and financial performance of your organization both today and tomorrow.
- Microsoft® technology and architecture throughout: The modern, non-proprietary operating platform of Paragon eliminates the inevitable, costly and disruptive technology platform upgrade that many older systems will face. By using a single, fully-normalized Microsoft® SQL database as its core architecture, Paragon simplifies data management.
- Strength and commitment of McKesson as your healthcare partner: McKesson provides strength, stability and resources unmatched in the healthcare industry. Our Better Health 2020™ initiative leverages our knowledge and experience across every aspect of healthcare to help you use IT more strategically for better connectivity, better business health and provide better patient care as healthcare reform unfolds.
Implementation and support designed to help you succeed:
Your team is led by a dedicated project manager that acts as your single point-of-contact and guides a comprehensive and coordinated implementation. And, we offer 24x7, Service Capability and Performance (SCP)-certified direct-response support via the telephone or Web, giving you immediate access to a live support person.
Paragon Community Plus: Tailored EHR Solution for Community Hospitals
Paragon Community Plus provides a comprehensive solution from software to post go-live support and training to help ensure the long term success of the your new EHR solution. McKesson understands that with the rapid evolution of healthcare IT, time is of the essence. With a streamlined methodology and condensed timeline, you can access the same intuitive, Windows®-based, user-friendly bundled EHR solution plus implementation, remote hosting and post go-live services scaled to meet the demands of smaller hospitals.
Learn more about Paragon by watching the videos below or requesting a free demo.
McKesson is committed to bringing healthcare together, helping your organization run better and helping you deliver better care. That’s why a McKesson representative will work with you to define the solution that best meets your needs and budget requirements.
Paragon includes integrated applications that will help you accomplish your organization’s mission in the following functional areas:
Combine Paragon with other McKesson solutions to meet the needs of your entire health care organization:
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent
an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee
the receipt of incentive payments.
McKesson, 11/01/2013, Paragon® with
McKesson Quality eMeasuresTM 12.1 & 2.1, Certification ID
Vendor Name: McKesson; Product Version: Paragon®; Date Certified: 04/18/2013;
Drummond Group Inc. Certification ID Number: 04182013-1815-8; Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1‐17); 170.314(b)(1‐7); 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐9); 170.314(e)(1);
170.314(f)(1‐4); (g)(2‐4); Clinical Quality
Measures tested: CMS9v1, CM26v1, CMS30v1, CMS31v1, CMS32v1, CMS53v1,
CMS55v1, CMS60v1, CMS71v1, CMS72v1, CMS73v1, CMS91v1, CMS100v1, CMS102v1,
CMS104v1, CMS105v1, CMS107v1, CMS108v1, CMS109v1, CMS110v1, CMS111v1, CMS113v1,
CMS114v1, CMS171v1, CMS172v1, CMS178v1, CMS185v1, CMS188v1, CMS190v1. No
additional software used.
Paragon® with McKesson Quality eMeasures™ Release 12.1 and
2.1 2014 Edition Certified EHR requires one-time training and implementation
fees to enable interoperability and clinical quality measure reporting. A
one-time software fee and annual maintenance fee Microsoft BizTalk is required.
Annual subscriptions apply to Paragon Direct®, McKesson Quality eMeasures™,
Truven CareNotes, and FDB Interoperability.
**Source: 2006-2012 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software and Professional Services report. © 2012 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. www.KLASresearch.com.
All rights reserved. KLAS Enterprises, LLC is a healthcare industry group that compiles customer feedback to determine the industry's best systems and vendors.