Focus on Patient Care—Not Your IT Infrastructure
McKesson’s Managed Hosting Services provide your hospital with full management of application and system responsibilities delivered by a team of infrastructure and application specialists. Not only does the partnership with McKesson provide your hospital with advanced IT architecture and infrastructure, you can also benefit from 24/7/365 proactive system, network and application monitoring to help prevent downtime.
With McKesson’s Managed Hosting Services, you get advanced architecture with secure, off-site IT infrastructure and operations for both your McKesson and third-party applications. McKesson’s Managed Hosting Services provide 24/7/365 infrastructure support and application administration to help ensure effective end-user experiences and increased application availability. Improve your IT operations with McKesson’s predictable cost model that helps you reduce variable costs and gain the ability to predictably manage your IT budget.
- Dedicated Service Account Manager
- 24/7/365 infrastructure support and application responsibilities
- Support within a highly redundant data center
- Managed IT infrastructure services
- Proactive system, network and application monitoring
- Storage and backup services
- Access to National Support
McKesson's Managed Hosting Services help health care organizations:
- Afford leading-edge IT architecture and infrastructure
- Limit disruptive downtime
- Transfer risks of security and compliance
- Reduce onsite IT expenses and total cost of ownership
- Increase productivity of onsite IT staff
- Provide positive end user experience
The McKesson Advantage
For more than 30 years, the nation’s leading health care providers have turned to McKesson for technology, service and support to empower their operations. With McKesson’s Managed Hosting Services, your organization benefits from full application and system responsibilities delivered by McKesson’s application and IT experts. We take on your existing IT infrastructure challenges, allowing your clinicians to focus on what they do best: patient care.