Gain Freedom to Focus
More than ever, IT must be dynamic in addressing significant industry changes and driving meaningful health care outcomes. McKesson Sourcing Services are tailored to your health care organization with customer-focused management of IT operations, drawing upon infrastructure, application, workplace, and foundational services to help align IT operations with your strategic business goals. Through industry-leading capabilities and flexible combinations of onsite and remote health care IT management and support, McKesson can help reduce technology risk and improve operational performance so you can meet today's health care IT challenges.
McKesson Sourcing Services help IT organizations tackle some of today's biggest challenges:
- Aligning technology priorities and initiatives to better align with the organizational strategy
- Modernizing IT to meet the future needs of the business
- Increasing patient and physician engagement in technology solutions
Transform Your IT Operations
Flexible, adaptive and modular, McKesson Sourcing Services help improve responsiveness and agility by expanding and enhancing the capabilities of your existing IT resources. Whether managing a single department or supporting your entire infrastructure, in whole or in part, you can count on McKesson health care IT management services to help protect and optimize your existing IT investment and enable successful outcomes for IT and your business.
McKesson can help your organization realize the benefits of a dynamic approach to sourcing services, including:
- Business Enablement: Transforming your IT department from a run and maintain cost center to a strategic business enabler
- Sound Operations: Achieving better execution, reliability, and predictability within your IT operations
- Business-IT Alignment: More closely aligning IT resources and capabilities with the needs of the business, with the right cost and financing model
- Rapid Response: Meeting fast-paced, evolving IT and compliance demands
- Greater Agility: Enabling a highly agile approach to changing environments, and greater options to operate IT