Improve Operations with Home Health Software for Agency Management
By streamlining the day-to-day tasks of your intake, scheduling, financial and clinical staff, our solution helps you improve documentation compliance and shorten your revenue cycle.
The Agency Management functionality of McKesson Homecare home health software is:
- Using healthcare-specific business logic to perform functions and tasks that can be by the application, rather than by the user
- Incorporating forward-thinking concepts and planning to stay at the forefront with health information exchanges (HIEs) and communication standards that support interoperability and caregiving across care settings
- Improving the revenue cycle by streamlining the documentation process so billing can begin sooner
- Supporting your efforts to produce comprehensive and compliant documentation
- Automating the day-to-day tasks involved in running your organization, resulting in fewer errors, lower labor costs and cleaner business processes
Apply Best Practices for Greater Referral Efficiency
The McKesson Homecare Agency Management home health software module helps your staff work more efficiently, consistently and accurately by automating more of each process and task. The system's referral management display and best practices workflow enhance every contact you have with referral sources.
- Supports the referral management staff's work by tracking progress and tasks for each in-progress referral
- Improves admission process by measuring progress toward completion and automating communication to process stakeholders - insurance verification, schedulers, clinical managers and field staff
Improve Communication with an Electronic Health Record
Your agency needs a home health software solution that provides the ability to distribute and access critical information across care settings and with care partners, share information between the field and office, and integrate clinical and financial data. Agency Management supports communication by providing:
- Role-based documentation that helps users manage responsibilities efficiently
- An infrastructure that stretches beyond the application, adheres to privacy and security regulations and supports communication across care settings
- Automatic alerts, prompts and real-time data verification that minimize research, improve information sharing and streamline the referral process
Manage Regulatory Compliance
McKesson Homecare not only provides support for regulatory compliance, it also intuitively guides your clinicians through the documentation process. Your quality review team has at-a-glance access to variation information, making it clear where an OASIS™ question has been overridden, an evidence-based practice for homecare removed or a clinician has requested a review. Our solution helps your staff meet compliance measures associated with PPS, HIPAA, OASIS™, OBQI and OBQM.
Balance Clinical Costs and Optimal Care Delivery
Agency Management home health software supports your agency's efforts to provide quality care in the most cost-effective manner. McKesson Homecare helps your agency manage costs by:
- Analyzing costs at the visit level and across categories for service, discipline, employee, patient, admission, diagnosis and business unit
- Providing expert reporting capabilities, including consolidated reporting on patients receiving services across multiple business lines or services
- Tracking costs associated with third parties, such as nursing homes, physicians, DME providers and pharmacies
- Automating and integrating personnel scheduling with point-of-care and telephony
- Eliminating unauthorized home visits through built-in alerts
- Ordering and tracking supplies online
In today's collaborative care environments, your home health agencies cannot exist as an isolated entity. When you seek referral partnerships with other healthcare providers, Agency Management home health software will demonstrate your capabilities to your referral sources.