Strengthen the Vitality of Your Practice with McKesson Practice Choice, a Physician Practice Management and Electronic Health Record (EHR) Solution
McKesson Practice Choice™ is the latest web-based (SaaS - software as a service) electronic health records software (EHR) and physician practice management solution from McKesson designed for today's practicing physician.* Built upon best practices from existing McKesson solutions, McKesson Practice Choice helps independent physician practices that are looking for an easy-to-use, intuitive solution to streamline their workflow and enhance care quality.
An Easy to Use Complete Physician Practice Management Solution
McKesson Practice Choice is a complete medical billing, scheduling and clinical solution that incorporates an attractive user interface, simple organization and navigation, and drag and drop functionality.
Ideal for independent physician practices, the McKesson Practice Choice solution provides your staff with:
- Greater insight into daily routines such as checking in and moving patients throughout the office
- More patient and insurance information as well as access to populate these fields at the point of check in
- Daily reports on claim submissions
- Well documented patient records that are accessible at any time from any location
- Easy button navigation to all areas of the system, including patient scheduling and billing applications
- Connection to health information exchanges (HIEs) for enhanced care coordination
- Clinical Quality Measures that are native in the application and may be ran at any time to keep a pulse on your practice meeting meaningful use
- Smart Note Technology which allow a physician to complete a progress note and populate the remaining sections of the chart all from within one screen
Keep your practice up to speed on regulatory changes
McKesson Practice Choice is ONC-ATCB certified* to enable practices to fulfill the stage 1 meaningful use requirements for government incentives. Access our stimulus center for additional information on these incentives and how to apply.
McKesson Practice Choice™ has received Complete EHR certification - deeming the software capable of enabling providers to meet the Stage 1 meaningful use measures required to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ONC-ATCB) program, the EHR software is 2011/2012 compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
* Any descriptions of future functionality reflect current product direction, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a commitment to provide specific functionality. Timing and availability remain at McKesson's discretion and are subject to change and applicable regulatory approvals.