McKesson Specialty Health empowers the delivery of advanced integrated community care. Our clinical and business support capabilities, facilitated by integrated technology systems, keep local practices at the forefront of excellent, efficient care delivery while enabling quality of life and financial security for clinicians. Local clinicians advance the science of care through collaboration with their peers and participation in our national research network.
We offer solutions to help support high-quality, efficient delivery of oral therapy care to your patients. Through Care Advantage, our national specialty pharmacy you gain access to resources that help your patients have a better care experience delivered directly to the patient's home.
Care Advantage Specialty Pharmacy℠
Providing comprehensive cancer care to your patients—helping support their outcomes.
Care Advantage Specialty Pharmacy, McKesson Specialty Health's national oncology specialty pharmacy, provides patients with convenient delivery of oral therapies and the additional support necessary for safe and supervised use of these treatments. The pharmacy's team of experts - including pharmacists, nurses, and patient access coordinators - provides critical patient support that includes proactive monitoring of patient compliance, supporting adherence through education, helping with side effect management, and helping them access co-pay assistance through financial-assistance programs.
- Educational counseling to help patients understand their disease and treatment plan
- Weekly calls to patients to monitor side effects and improve adherence
- Prescriptions and refills shipped free to each patients' home
- Provides support verifying patient coverage and addressing prior-authorization requirements
- Assistance seeking out co-pay programs, ultimately optimizing practice resources
- Consistent updates regarding patients' progress