McKesson Specialty Health empowers the delivery of advanced integrated community care. Our clinical and business support capabilities, facilitate by integrated technology systems, keep local practices at the forefront of excellent, efficient care delivery while enabling quality of life and financial security for clinicians. Local clinicians advance the science of care through collaboration with their peers and participation in our national research network.
TotalView℠ Generation 2
Gain insight into practice claims and streamline remittance data
TotalView Generation 2 gives you the tools to ensure accurate reimbursement and run a more efficient practice. TotalView Generation 2 complements iKnowMed Generation 2 Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Lynx Mobile technology and was developed to help optimize reimbursement and billing procedures, saving you both time and money.
You can have a greater understanding of your practice's claims and remittance data, a clearer picture of your practice's reimbursement trends and a better chance at identifying any missed revenue opportunities such as drug charges or procedures that may not have been adequately reimbursed.
- Denial Reports – Quickly identify and rework denied claims
- Contract Variance Reports – Pinpoint inconsistent payments versus contracted rates with payers
- Non-crossover Reports – Easily determine claims needing submission to secondary payers
- Advanced Benchmarking Reports – Customizable benchmarking trend reports enable practices to gain in-depth understanding of financial performance and practice productivity
- PQRS Reports – Monitor compliance with CMS's PQRS program to avoid penalties