Pathology Billing & Coding Services Address Reimbursement Issues and Help Reduce Regulatory Risks
We understand the revenue cycle management challenges you face in today's increasingly competitive environment for the delivery of pathology services.
- Tougher compliance requirements with increased scrutiny
- Declining reimbursement
- Insufficient reports
- Inability to bill for the professional component of clinical pathology
With McKesson Business Performance Services revenue cycle management solutions and pathology billing services, we can guide you through the complexities of reimbursement and help you capture more of what you earn. As your trusted partner, we'll help you accelerate the flow of funds to your practice and strategize for future growth opportunities. In addition, we'll monitor physician documentation and provide ongoing education to make sure physicians are properly documenting the services they provide.
- Gain peace of mind knowing payor monitoring system matches reimbursements to negotiated fee schedules
- Reduce expenses and accelerate payments with refined billing processes
- Control costs by measuring and tracking productivity and profitability by procedure and even by site of service
- Mitigate risk through the industry's most comprehensive compliance program
- Leader in pathology billing, coding and practice management services, serving more than 250 groups
- More than 700 employees dedicated to serving thousands of pathologists
- Largest repository of pathology billing and coding data enables you to compare key metrics and create an environment of excellence
- 100+ clients served annually by our pathology revenue cycle management consulting team