Medical-Surgical Supplies & Equipment for Your Practice
Every practice has unique needs for delivering the best patient care possible. That’s why we offer a comprehensive portfolio of more than 275,000 products from leading manufacturers, in addition to our own McKesson Brands line of products.
From point-of-care testing supplies to needles and syringes, flu vaccine, gloves, masks and pharmaceuticals—our vast portfolio of medical office supplies and equipment helps you meet the specific needs and business goals of your practice, down to the last detail.
Our selection of physician office supplies includes:
- National brand medical office products from 200,000 industry leading manufacturers
- The entire line of McKesson Brands medical supplies, including gloves, general wound care, rapid diagnostics, electrodes and much more
- Generic Rx savings as soon as they become available in the marketplace
- An extensive selection of medical office equipment, including tables, stools, scales and lighting
- Access to 340B drug pricing for customers who meet eligibility requirements
- A full suite of laboratory products which can help you bring more laboratory results into your medical practice
A Smarter Medical Supply Ordering System
McKesson SupplyManager℠ is a powerful online tool engineered to improve the way you order physician office supplies. Any time you place an order, not only do you get the products and technology you need--you also enjoy exclusive benefits that include:
- Savings opportunities customized for your medical practice—Get rewarded for your orders
- Easy online returns and refunds—Feel confident placing orders and managing medical and office supply inventory
- Year-round support—Our nationally recognized support team delivers outstanding service 24/7
- Robust reporting on medical supply and equipment purchases, spend and back orders
Coast-to-Coast Distribution for Speed and Flexibility
Our network of nationwide distribution centers gives us the leverage to deliver medical office supplies more efficiently. Equipped with radio-frequency identification technology to improve order accuracy, these state-of-the-art facilities enable flexible cut-off times to fit the demands of your schedule.
- Next-day delivery to more than 95% of the United States
- Flexible delivery schedule—Receive products when you need them, 5 days a week
- Customized ordering in any quantity, from individual products to full pallets