Our Reimbursement and Access Services Solution Center offers single gateway programs for reimbursement hotlines, patient assistance programs, distribution services, REMS services, and other healthcare customer support services on behalf of manufacturers. Supporting single and multi-drug programs for therapies in oncology, rheumatology, vaccines, and many other therapeutic areas, the Reimbursement and Access Services Solution Center has been certified as a Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal and Purdue University's Center for Customer-Driven Quality and functions as an extension of the product to act as the first line of interaction with manufacturers' customers.
McKesson's onsite Non-Dispensing Pharmacy (NDP) is a licensed pharmacy that expedites prescriptions for specialty drugs. It does not dispense drugs, but receives orders from physicians, reviews them for accuracy, and contacts physicians or patients for any missing information. It then electronically transmits "clean" orders to the preferred specialty or retail pharmacy.
- The largest single site call center in healthcare services
- One-call approach for centralized customer services
- Outreach support to patients and providers
- Access to registered nurses and pharmacists
- Order processing, application processing and enrollment services
- State-of-the-art facility scalable to support your growth
- Sophisticated support technology to optimize operational efficiencies, quality and data analytics
- Optimal national coverage with operating hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday-Friday