NarcStation oversees the access, control and tracking of all controlled medications within the hospital pharmacy department.
- Tracks 100% of controlled medications
- Reduces narcotic auditing time by 90+%
- Maintains a perpetual inventory of all narcotics, improving and simplifying record keeping for the pharmacy
- Provides sophisticated reporting features that allow hospitals to easily separate drug inventory information by DEA schedule
- Polls AcuDose-Rx® cabinets and Anesthesia-Rx™ carts to improve the efficiency of the narcotic replenishment process
Comprised of a medication management software tracking system and secure narcotic vaults, NarcStation™ helps hospitals maintain record-keeping, reporting and transaction data for all controlled substances-from the wholesaler to the nursing unit.
NarcStation is ideal for hospitals that want to solve the increased demands of regulatory compliance; enhance the storage, distribution and tracking of controlled substances; and improve efficiencies and streamline pharmacy operations.
- Maintenance of controlled substance inventory records and transaction reports in a single database; thus ensuring the most comprehensive monitoring
- Stand-alone software that can also be used in conjunction with NarcStation Vaults
- Steel-frame, steel-panel vaulted towers that can only be accessed through secure identification
- Tamper-resistant guarding along the doors and door latches
- Steel shelves that prevent users from accessing any other compartment within the vault