McKesson Specialty Health empowers the delivery of advanced integrated community care. Our clinical and business support capabilities, facilitated by integrated technology systems, keep local practices at the forefront of excellent, efficient care delivery while enabling quality of life and financial security for clinicians. Local clinicians advance the science of care through collaboration with their peers and participation in our national research network.
We offer solutions to help support high-quality, efficient delivery of oral therapy care to your patients. Through our In-Office Dispensing (IOD) program, you gain access to resources that help your patients have a better care experience delivered directly to them in your office.
The time is right to capitalize on the movement from infusion to oral chemotherapy drugs and begin offering in-office dispensing at the point-of-care.
With our in-office dispensing program, you have an innovative solution that provides the tools needed to efficiently dispense oral oncology products at the point-of-care. Not only can you effectively manage inventory, pricing and billing, you can also provide a more seamless treatment experience for your patients.
- Improve patient care with expert clinical support, putting you in control of the treatment process
- Capture all potential revenue in your practice with financial management tools that streamline workflow and give you more time to focus on patient care
- Reduce administrative burden with seamless integration of technology
- Superior clinical resources to support your entire program, including expert pharmacist and technician support, medication therapy management tools and therapy-specific patient treatment information
- Revenue management tools to streamline pricing, reimbursement and billing workflow, including the capability to bill secondary co-payment or other funding sources to alleviate the financial burden for your patients
- Industry-leading technology suite that integrates Lynx Mobile® practice management, Pharmaserv™ prescription processing and claims adjudication, and AccessHealth managed care services for easy administration of patients' pharmacy benefits
- Large product inventory to increase likelihood of availability
- Single distribution solution for all drug-related products to ease the order process