Privacy Notice 340B Architect
Effective Date: January 31, 2019
At Macro Helix LLC (“Macro Helix”, “we” or “us”), a business unit of McKesson Rx Technology Solutions (“McKesson”), we value the trust that healthcare providers, pharmacies and employees place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information. This Privacy Notice informs users of Macro Helix’s 340B Architect application (“application”) about the purposes for which Macro Helix may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. We want you to be clear how we're using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. By using this application, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this application or submitting any personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to the 340B Architect application (https://www.mhiapps.com). Macro Helix affiliates and subsidiaries may have separate websites, subdomains, and applications through other web, mobile, cloud or SaaS platforms which are not subject to this Privacy Notice. Additionally, Macro Helix business partners, ad networks and other third parties may have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read their privacy notices and understand their privacy practices.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use this application, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Macro Helix that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your phone number, fax number and email address
- Occupation and title
- Unique identifiers and user behavioral information, such as your geo-location, IP address, browser type, computer or mobile device, your navigation and behavior from actions that you take on this application
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about users of this application. These technologies include the following:
Web Server Logs
- As is true of most applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system, and clickstream activity. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we may collect about you.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a ''Do Not Track'' feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers and not broadly supported. This application is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- Customer and troubleshooting support
- Notices, publications and other communications via email or fax
- Marketing initiatives via surveys
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys. We will not share the personal information you provide through a survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- Macro Helix does not sell personal information about you to third parties.
- This application may offer a public area for users to share posts, comments, blogs, or testimonials. You should be aware that any personal information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com.
Macro Helix may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Macro Helix if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, Macro Helix, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of Macro Helix assets.
Macro Helix provides choice regarding your information. If you believe your information is being handled, stored, disclosed, or otherwise used in a manner not consistent with your personal choice, or if you would like to withdraw consent to collection and processing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may sign up to receive notices and publications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences through the Publications tab in your profile settings or by contacting email@example.com.
Access to Personal Information
This application allows you to directly view, update, or delete your personal information through your profile settings. You can also update your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, as reasonably useful for commercial purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (''HIPAA'')
As a key provider of services and technology to the healthcare industry, Macro Helix has implemented programs to address the privacy and security requirements of HIPAA.
This application is not intended for any user under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information through this application.
How We Protect Your Information
McKesson has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to Macro Helix employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Any sensitive personal information will be transmitted in an encrypted form using SSL encryption. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting email@example.com.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls. Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at: privacy@McKesson.com.
You may also write to us at:
ATTN: Privacy Officer (Privacy Notice, Macro Helix 340B Architect)
2 National Data Plaza NE, 3rd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30329